The CABRIO 20 AR (with AlpRide technology) has your back for big days in the backcountry. Optimal space for everything you need for a big day, and multiple ski carrying options. Airbag system included.
- H/T 420D Nylon Plain W/R, 1,500MM,
- H/T 210D Nylon Double R/S W/R, 1,000MM
- Alpride Airbag System 2.0 included with AR version (cartridges included)
- Alpride System Ready with standard version TÜV-certified
- Diagonal ski carry
- A-frame ski carry
- Stow away snowboard/snowshoe carry system Separate pocket for snow safety gear
- Stow away ice axe/pole fixation
- Padded and anatomically shaped hip belt
- 1560 g / 3lb 7oz (Pack)
- 690 g / 1 lb 8 oz (Alpride system) 440 g / 1 lb 0 oz (Cartridges)
- Total = approx. 2690 g / 5 lb 15 oz
- 20 L
Fit and comfort designed specifically for backcountry movement are of paramount importance for the CABRIO packs. Each model features a vertically stable structure while still allowing for the dynamics of skiing and riding. The snow-shedding moulded backpanel transfers the load of the pack to the hips, while the waistbelt features just the right amount of padding for the size of each pack. The comfortable shoulder harnesses are built to accommodate movement for the uphill and the down. CABRIO packs are user-focused winter backcountry packs that can be used with or without the removable Alpride 2.0 Airbag System.
Every G3 product is held to a high standard of simplicity, reliability, design and light weight. Each piece of technology in the CABRIO packs had to use these expectations to ultimately increase the safety and experience of the user. The Alpride 2.0 Airbag System is a perfect fit as its design does not rely on electronics, batteries, or software. This mechanical system can be relied on to do its job everytime. Inspiration for this gas cylinder system came from a similar design found on emergency life jackets – a maintenance free system that has been trusted for nearly 50 years.