Stripped down value based performance
These skins use our Alpinist+ Universal Plush and are stripped down to the essential features. They are positioned for the value conscious or entry level ski tourer who is willing to forgo some features (ex rip strip).
- Best in class tip and tail connectors: Original and reliable G3 tip and tail system. Low profile laminated tip mount with self-adjusting stainless steel hooks for long life and easy attachment to the tip
- Bomber Tail Connector: G3’s low profile, elongated tail strap makes transitions fast and easy. The refined camming clip stays positioned on the ski, reduces wear and allows for easy adjustments.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Trim Tool and Skin Bag Included: Fastest and simplest trim tool available.
- Skin Savers Included: Maximize the life of your skins by protecting and preserving the glue. Meant to be used for long-term storage or daily applications.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive: Updated adhesive features a refined formula engineered to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins.
- PFC Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
- Weight: 328g (130mm, M)