Limited Athlete Edition. Powerful and light. Extra layer of carbon for stiff downhill power.
The multi-award winning, big mountain backcountry skiers’ dream is back in a limited Athlete Edition. We've added an extra layer of carbon fibre for a super stiff ski, creating ultimate downhill power.
What makes them "Team Edition" you ask? These skis are made with the specs asked for from our athletes - extra carbon, extra stiff, and super powerful!
Powerful and light. The carbon gets you one peak further, while the metal absorbs chop like a ski twice its weight. Fat, light, bomber, and versatile enough to rail on edge. Full Rocker profile matched to the ski’s sidecut so it can rail aggressive turns on edge. Drifty & fun for powerful lines in deep powder, but able to hold a strong edge on hard pack.
- Triaxial stitched carbon fibre - strong, light & torsionally stable
- 7000 series Titanal aluminum for dampness
- Poplar Paulownia wood core - lightweight & long lasting tuned flex
- Bomber ABS Sidewall
- Premium co-extruded nylon topsheet
- Full thickness alloy steel edges - Rockwell C48 corrosion resistant
- 7 Full thickness base - P-Tex 2000 Electra
- Ultra light freeride tour ski designed for G3 athletes
- Optimized flex for advanced users.
- Unique limited edition graphics
- Limited quantities – only 30 pairs available to public
- Limited time offer
17-21 m radius
|Size||180 cm||185 cm||190 cm|
|Weight (Single)||1.70 kg / 3 lb 12 oz||1.80 kg / 3 lb 15 oz||1.95 kg / 4 lb 5 oz|