Quick and Easy Custom Setup
The ESCAPIST Glide is designed for a best-in-class user experience - from set up and trimming to on-the-hill performance and usability - all at an affordable price point.
- Quick and Easy Set-Up: The ESCAPIST is a fully customizable climbing skin. The user sets the length and trims the edges according to their skis. The process is super easy and doesn't require any tools other than the included G3 Ttrim tool and a marker.
- Self Aligning Hands: For the first time in a custom setup skin, the escapist features G3's patented self-aligning hands to create a strong connection with any ski shape.
- Bomber Tail Connector: G3’s low profile, elongated tail strap makes transitions fast and easy. The refined camming clip stays positioned on the ski, reduces wear and allows for easy adjustments.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Trim Tool Included: Fastest and simplest trim tool available.
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive: Updated adhesive features a refined formula engineered to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins.
- PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
|Size||Ski Length (cm)||Skin Width (mm)||Weight (single)|
|S||up to 175cm|
|282 g / 10. oz - 328g / 11.6 oz|
|L||up to 200cm|
50 (features tip loop), 100, 120, 140
|167 g / 5.9 oz - 423 g / 14.9 oz|