Canadian made with a balance of low weight with ultra-high performance in the field - now with magnetic contact points.
This freeride-inspired ski balances weight and edge hold with a damp and powerful ride. The FINDr 102 is light but strong and is exceptionally fun to ski anything from soft snow to hardpack conditions. The SWIFT sizes of the FINDr 102 were designed with smaller users in mind.
- Made in Canada
- Polyurethane sidewalls for best-in-class dampness
- Magnetic contact points speed up bootpack transitions and eliminate the need for a strap when shouldering
- modern ski built for a precision in steep and technical terrain
- Uncompromised performance and versaility in all conditions
- Full carbon fibre construction
- Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
- Lightweight hartdened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
- 3D shaped, sustainably-sourced Canadian Aspen wood core - light, lively & high performance
- Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
- Titanal aluminum mountain plate - mount integrity & dampness
- Traditional camber profile with early rise
|Weight (Single)||1.28kg 2lb13oz||1.33kg 2lb15oz||1.39kg 3lb1oz|