Canadian made with a balance of low weight with ultra-high performance in the field - now with magnetic contact points.
High altitude, long distance objectives, or just lightening the load for a quick early morning skin, the FINDr 86 over-performs as a traditional touring ski on the skin up and - just as importantly - the rip down! The SWIFT sizes of the FINDr 86 were designed with smaller users in mind.
- Made in Canada
- Polyurethane sidewalls for best-in-class dampness
- Magnetic contact points speed up bootpack transitions and eliminate the need for a strap when shouldering
- modern ski built for a precision in steep and technical terrain
- Uncompromised performance and versaility in all conditions
- Full carbon fibre construction
- Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
- Lightweight hartdened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
- 3D shaped, sustainably-sourced Canadian Aspen wood core - light, lively & high performance
- Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
- Titanal aluminum mountain plate - mount integrity & dampness
- Traditional camber profile with early rise
|Weight (Single)||1.14kg 2lb8oz||1.20kg 2lb10oz||1.25kg 2lb12oz|