A balance of low weight with ultra-high performance in the field.
A true one-for-all alpine touring weapon - wide enough for those powdery adventures, great on harder and spring conditions, and smooth handling inbounds.
- Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control
- Traditional camber profile
- Early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow
- Premium co-extruded nylon topsheet
- PolyUrethane sidewall for durability & dampness
- Full thickness alloy steel edges - corrosion resistant
- Triaxial stitched carbon fibre - strong, light & torsionally stable
- Poplar Paulownia wood core
- Full thickness base - P-Tex 2000 Electra
- Titanal aluminum mounting plate
|Weight (Single)||1.37kg 3lb0oz||1.41kg 3lb2oz||1.45kg 3lb3oz||1.49kg 3lb5oz||1.56kg 3lb7oz|