G3’s lightest adjustable two-piece pole
Our premium backcountry ski pole, the Via Carbon is stiff, light, and durable. Primed for big ski touring missions or ski mountaineering adventures, the Via Carbon is begging to go places
- Grip It & Rip It - Ergonomic dual density plastic grip shaped for comfort & precision.
- QuickFlick Utility Tab - Flick your binding risers or buckles with ease. Also aids in precise pole plants. Hard plastic eyelet yields one of 2 attachment points for drying gloves or attaching tent lines.
- Backcountry Strap - Comfortable, form fitting, and easily removable for skiing in avalanche terrain.
- Side Hill Grip - Lightweight and simple lower grip position for side-hill ski touring.
- Reliable Connections - Burly forged Aluminum lever with a simple and easy to use offset cam gives you a reliable and sturdy connection between pole sections.
- Asymetric Powder Basket - Reduces drag & eliminates cantilever effect in hard pack snow or while doing steep terrain kick turns. Easier to hook binding heel lifts up and down.
- Flex Ferrules - Protects lower shaft. Easily replaceable.
- Carbide Tip - Grips securely on ice and rock. Provides long term durability.
- Trekking / Snag Proof Basket - Comes with extra trekking baskets for spring/summer use.
Short Min Length
Short Max Length
250g / 8.8oz
Long Min Length
Long Max Length
280g / 9.9oz