Built for cold and dry conditions
The ideal all-purpose, go-anywhere skin built for cold and dry conditions. An optimized mix of mohair for optimal glide and nylon for added durability..
- No More Snow Creep: New tip connector with extended TPU tip and self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection and superior glide while trailbreaking.
- Bomber Tail Connector: G3’s low profile, elongated tail strap makes transitions fast and easy. The refined camming clip stays positioned on the ski, reduces wear and allows for easy adjustments.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Trim Tool Included: Fastest and simplest trim tool available.
- Skin Savers Included: Maximize the life of your skins by protecting and preserving the glue. Meant to be used for long-term storage or daily applications.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable Momix.
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive: Updated adhesive features a refined formula engineered to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins.
- PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
|Size||Ski Length (cm)||Skin Width (mm)||Weight (single, untrimmed)|
|X Short||150 - 166||100, 115, 130, 145||239 g / 8.4 oz - 308 g / 10.9 oz|
|Short||161 - 177||100, 115, 130, 145||254 g / 8.9 oz - 318 g / 11.2 oz|
|Medium||172 - 188||100, 115, 130, 145||264 g / 9.3 oz - 350 g / 12.3 oz|
|Long||183 - 199||100, 115, 130, 145||284 g / 10.0 oz - 374 g / 13.2 oz|